Comprehensive MPH Exam & Review Schedule
Spring 2014 Comprehensive MPH Exam Date
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Exam Time #1: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Exam Time#2: 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Exam Time#3: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Students will be randomly assigned to two exam times. Students who are re-taking one exam component will be assigned one exam time.
- Monday, January 27, 6-9 p.m. – Epidemiology: Lucy Thairu (LANDER HALL 170)
- Tuesday, February 25, 6-9 p.m. – Health Policy and Management: Elena Lingas (FARRAGUT OCA)
- Tuesday, March 11,6-9 p.m. – Environmental Health Sciences: Trina Mackey (FARRAGUT OCA)
- Monday, March 24,6-9 p.m. – Essays (LANDER HALL 170)
- Tuesday, February 18, 6-9 p.m. – Social and Behavioral Sciences: Annette Aalborg (FARRAGUT OCA)
- Tuesday, March 25, 6-9 p.m. – Biostatistics: Amal Harriti (FARRAGUT OCA)
Comprehensive MPH Exam Protocol
ALL STUDENTS WHO REGISTER FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE MPH EXAM ARE EXPECTED TO READ AND
FOLLOW THE PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAM'S COMPREHENSIVE MPH EXAM PROTOCOL.
Summer 2014 Comprehensive MPH Exam Date
Friday, August 1, 2014
Exam Times and Review Session TBA
Certified in Public Health (CPH) Study Resources
To supplement study and preparation for the Comprehensive MPH Exam, students are encouraged to utilize the CPH study guide and study session webinars at the National Board of Public Health Examiners. For access and more information to the CPH Study Guide, please click here.
Copyright 2005 - 2013, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.