There are several sections and many questions you will need to fill out when submitting an application to Touro University, California. Please note that there is no fee to apply. This information is a resource to guide you through the process.
- You will start by clicking on the following link:
- You fill first need to create an account. Please ensure to remember your login and password to login. https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=touro
- Under the Personal Information Tab-
- Please put 000000000 in the Social Security Number field.
- Please list under US Citizenship Status “None of the Above Apply”
- You do not need a student Visa or a Permanent Resident Number
- Please just list “No” to “Are you a veteran of the US Armed Forces” or “Are you a dependent of a US veteran?” unless this specifically is your situation.
- Under Academic Plan Tab-
- Under “Location where you wish to apply” please select “Touro University California”
- Under “School/College to which you wish to apply” please select “College of Education and Health Sciences”
- Under “Degree Program for which you wish to apply” please select “Master of Education: Invitational EducationTM”
- Under “Entry Term and Year” please select “Fall 2017”
- Under “Do you intend to pursue your degree totally online?” please select “Yes”
- Under “Entering As” please select “New Graduate Student”
- No financial aid is available for this program
- Under “Do you plan to be a full-time student?” please select “No”
- Under Contact Information Tab-
- You can put in your Hong Kong address into this space.
- Under Post-Secondary Academic Record Tab-
- Please list any higher education institutions you have attended post- secondary school
- Under Supplemental Questions Tab-
- You do NOT have any supplemental questions to answer
- Under Recommendations Tab-
- You do NOT need to submit recommendations for this program
- Check Your Application at the end to determine if you are missing any items before submitting.
*** Reminder ***
Beginning with the 2017-18 application cycles, Touro University California will only consider evaluations issued through World Education Services, Inc (WES). Please plan accordingly. At minimum, the official transcript evaluation must include the following information:
- Name of each course
- Number of semester units each course is worth
- Letter grade for each course
- Cumulative GPA
- Whether or not the degree programme completed should be considered to be equivalent to a Bachelor Degree from a regionally accredited US institution
If any of this information is missing, the evaluation will not be processed. When possible, the evaluation should also include a science GPA.
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 745 Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
You should have World Education Services, Inc. send your evaluation directly to:
TUC Office of Admissions
1310 Club Drive
Vallejo, CA 94592
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.