Educational Leadership and Administration Programs
CCTC Approved Administrative Credential Programs:
Please follow the links below for complete program descriptions and instructions to apply.
*For program questions or to schedule your application interview, please visit www.calendly.com/drsantiago and select an appointment time.
A prospective student is encouraged to review the CCTC requirements for an administrative services credential.
Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (27 unit program)
- The credential program is the core curriculum of the Master of Arts degree with emphasis in Educational Leadership.
- Administrative cohorts begin each fall and, when there is student interest, in the spring.
- Intern Administrative Credential option available.
Clear Induction Administrative Services Credential (12 unit program)
- The Clear Induction Administrative Services Credential Program at Touro is a CCTC approved individual coaching program aligned to the 2013 California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
- Candidates enroll in a 3-unit course each semester for four semesters to complete the two-year requirement.
- Candidates are matched with a University trained coach who supports the candidate with regular coaching and the completion of an Individual Induction Plan. All coaching occurs at the candidate's job site.
For more information, contact:Louise J. Santiago, PhD Program Coordinator email@example.com
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.